Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sooooo Guilty!


I've been leaving the dogs loose in the house lately since Bo has gotten past his "must nibble everything" phase. Well today I made one big mistake. I forgot to empty the trash and came home to this. (sorry for the poor quality pic but my camera took a dive off the dishwasher and hasn't been the same since).
Yes, that's right! We've got coffee grounds and chicken fat! What a mess. Well I knew Jazz was guilty because this is what she does....

And I'm not sure why but I had a nagging feeling that Bo was a willing accomplice. (I believe this is my new favorite picture of him!)


Why yes! Those are hot dog buns in his mouth! He was following me around with them for a good 2 minutes before I figured out that he had salvaged some trash. He even gave them up willingly.... how could I be mad at that?

2 comments:

  1. They are just too sweet!! I am sure they didn't mean to make a mess, but what could they do???? What dog could resist chicken fat, coffee grounds and hotdog buns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reason 5,555 why Ransom is locked up.

    That is one cute picture of Bo though. Sorry Tress!

    ReplyDelete