Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Best Time of the Year

The Kansas State Fair starts tomorrow!!! That means that I will be giddy and excited for the next week and a half.

Reasons I love the State Fair:
1)Possibility of winning ribbons with my photography
2)Pronto Pups
3)Cows
4)Horses
5)Booths full of things that I totally should have
6)People Watching
7)Fried Cheese Curds (don't hate 'till you've tasted them)
8)Free stuff
9) Sensory overload (sights, sounds, smells)
10) EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!

I LOVE the State Fair!

**I will find out tomorrow at about 6 pm if I won anything... I entered 5 photos... go look! And don't tell me if you see them first!***

2 comments:

  1. good luck dearie! and fried cheese curds sounds gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pronto Pups!! That is the ONLY reason I go... well, maybe a few other things, but hey, those are the main excuse for paying the exorbitant amount to get in to the Fair. LOL! ♥

    ReplyDelete