Saturday, August 14, 2010

Good News/Bad News

Here it is, the first Good News Bad News post. Could be the one and only, but only time will tell. The age old question.... what do you want to hear first???? I'll do the good news first this time around.


GOOD NEWS!!!!
I got my ears pierced. Yes, I'm 26 and yes this is the first time. My motivation: the ever so cute earrings designed by beautiful Caroline; peer-pressure from my mother in law. Yup, you heard it here, first... nevermind the thugs at school, or the cool crowd. You need to watch out for those mother-in-laws, they'll get ya. So I am the proud new owner of 3mm silver balls stuck in my ears. If you know me, you may know that I have no earlobes. And yet.... these things don't look half bad.



BAD NEWS!!!!
Shoulder pads are back. A travesty, I know. It was an innocent discovery, one that someone should have prepared me for. There I was, searching the Dillards junior clearance racks and... the horror! A sleeveless shirt......WITH SHOULDER PADS! Ugh.... It's just too painful to talk about.



Thanks for joining me for Good News Bad News. My apologies for the lack of pictures and lack of posts for the last week. School's about to start, give me a break :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I saw a girl wearing shoulder pads the other day. As of right now, I will not be joining the rest of the world and wearing them. Nor, will I wear stir-up pants again. Or those horrible boots that I used to wear with them, though I did see they are back again. why?

    I didn't see you this morning. Sad. Can't wait to hear how school goes!

    ReplyDelete