Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Such a boy

Clark loves being outside and he will do almost anything to get there.  His latest scheme is actually quite helpful.  We have 2 dogs who produce ridiculous amounts of poop. Well, being the boy he is Clark has become quite fascinated with poop.  (Don't worry, this is not going where you think!) So now, to get outside he tells me, " Bo, poop".  Which means that we need to go outside and pick up the dog poop.  (Clever, isn't he?)  So yesterday morning we did that because he would not let me do anything else until that was done.  It's like a treasure hunt, I grab a plastic bag and the poop shovel (which he points to until I get it), then he hunts around the yard finding poop which I promptly pick up.  I'm hoping that somehow he still enjoys it this much when it's his chore.... Yesterday, he pressed his luck a little by trying it again in the afternoon.  But I knew better! ;)  Even our dogs don't poop that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment