Monday, January 9, 2012

What did I miss?

I feel as if I missed today.  I know it happened because I remember being tired, but thinking back I hardly remember what actually happened.  I know I woke up with a headache and thought it was 2 hours earlier than it actually was.  Which means I was not at all ready when my hubby walked in with my son for me to entertain, but he was so cute I couldn't say no :).  (Plus, his dad had to get ready for work, so I couldn't say no).  I remember brewing a large pot of coffee.  I see a full mug on the counter so I know I didn't finish the pot.  (I should probably check the pot).  I know my friend dropped her son off. I do remember that.

But really that's it for the morning.

I know I took the dog to the vet this afternoon.  (No worries, just annual check up).  I know I had to make 2 trips to the bank. (Long story and it took about an hour.  Let's just say I needed an additional signature and it took a looong time to be able to get it).  I know my friend picked up her son. (Mainly because he's not here).

Now how in the world did I become so zombie-ish that I don't remember the little things that filled in the rest of my day?  Yikes.  I think I should go to bed.... 8pm....  it just doesn't seem right, but it would feel so good.  The dishwasher needs to be emptied, the kitchen tidied, the toys cleaned up and the table organized.... and yet I don't care.  Can't care.... I'm floating in my zombie cloud.  Now I'm just sounding like a lunatic.  Which I believe should be my cue to end this post.  Goodnight?

No comments:

Post a Comment